Sunday, July 12, 2009

Pls explain why for some months I don't receive weather alert that is free of charge?rocsana89@gmail.com tks

I enlisted to this alert for some years.


this year I did not receive any alert and it is disturbing bcs I was accustomed to have it every day...


last year I saw our first snow bcs I opened my alert and it was 8.30AM and was written that in my city was snowing...when I raised my eyes looking on the window...surprise...it was as Yahoo informed...


pls do not forget me and send it again as I missed it.


many tks,


roxana





username: rocsana 89


email rocsana89@gmail.com
Pls explain why for some months I don't receive weather alert that is free of charge?rocsana89@gmail.com tks
Posting your problem here won't help. We are only a group of yahoo users who ask and answer questions. Very few of us are Yahoo employees, and have no way to determine when or how or why you did not get your alert.





And giving us your personal email is probably not a good idea either .... there are hundreds of thousands of people who read these questions, and you don't know what kind of crazies could now be emailing you all sorts of junk.
naming

No comments:

Post a Comment