Sunday, July 5, 2009

How could I configure Outlook-express to Gmail, Yahoo or any other free email provider ?

Always when i tried to configurre my email they are asking for proxy adress, incoming and out going mail server adress, IPOP, SMTP etc and confusing me. and always i am in a mess and cannot downlod my files from the net ?





Is there any wasy out or could you help me to down load my mails from varous free email providers with outlook express or any other such programs





Help please.......... Help please --------------------------
How could I configure Outlook-express to Gmail, Yahoo or any other free email provider ?
All of those settings basically are configuration settings so that Outlook Express will know where to look for your mail. It's pretty confusing at first, but once you get one set up the rest will be a bit easier.





See the link below for help with Yahoo's SMTP and POP settings (they depend on what version of Outlook you're using). Please note that you won't be able to check your email with another non-Web method unless you have Yahoo Mail Plus (see second link).





Gmail and Hotmail have similar settings - see the third link below for Gmail's settings.
most popular name

No comments:

Post a Comment