Sunday, July 5, 2009

I want to use a Free Outlook for my Yahoo or Gmail address to download, read & reply my Emails ouside Office.?

Does anyone know an Outlook Email programme thats Free, which i can use to freely and easily download, read and reply to my emails when Off-line. Just like the Corporate Outlook Express which is used by Organisations to easily read, download and reply to their emails. Please help advise accordingly
I want to use a Free Outlook for my Yahoo or Gmail address to download, read %26amp; reply my Emails ouside Office.?
Hello,





Outlook Express is free and has an offline work mode.





Go to the File menu and select Work Offline





To find Outlook Express on your computer use these directions





http://www.emailquestions.com/outlook-ex...

No comments:

Post a Comment